बैदेशिक सहायता, ऋण, अनुदान एंव प्राविधिक सहयोग र सम्झौता सम्वन्धी विवरण
१) बैदेशिक सहायता, अनुदान एंव प्राविधिक सहयोग
- Implementation Agreement between Physikalisch-TechnischeBundesanstaltPTB Ministry of Industry (MoI) Support to Nepal in the field of Quality Infrastructure (2nd Phase).
- UNEP Ozone Secratariate Institutional Strengthening, HCFC Phase-out Management Plan (HPMP) – First Tranche& ODS Alternatives Survey.
- UNITED NATIONS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (UNIDO) Market access and Trade Facilitation Support for South Asian LDCs, through Strengthening Institutional and National Capacities Related to Standards, Metrology, Testing and Quality (SMTQ) – Phase III 2013 July to 3 years.
- Support for Trade and Economic Capacity Building: Trade and Private Sector Development (Component 2: Quality Infrastructure Development) Improved standards development capacity and increased capacity of relevant institutions (including the Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology) to provide better services to the private sector. Improved regulatory environment regarding Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT),
२. क्षेत्रीय तथा दुई पक्षीय सम्झौताहरु
- South Asian Regional Standards Organization (SARSO)
- Bilateral Cooperation Agreement Between Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology and BIS, India.
- Agreement on Cooperation for Industrial Product Inspection Between General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection & Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ), China& Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology (NBSM) at 6th Oct, 2005
- Memorandum Of Understanding Between Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology (NBSM) &National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), India as a National Accreditation Focal Point (NAFP) at 22nd Jan, 2014.
- Memorandum Of Understanding Between Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology (NBSM) & National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL), India as a National Accreditation Focal Point (NAFP) at 25th March 2015.
- Memorandum Of Understanding Between Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology (NBSM) & Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution (BSTI) at 11th May, 2016 in scope of to facilitate close cooperation & provide mechanism by which NBSM&BSTI can work together towards the common aim of strengthening standardization, certification, measurement & testing activities & facilitate sharing of expertise for promoting mutual trade.
- Memorandum of Understanding for Co operation on Standardization Between Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology(NBSM),Ministry of Industry,Commerce and Supply Goverment of Nepal and Standardizatio Administration of The People's Republic of China (SAC) at 29 April,2019 Beijing.
- Agreement on Co operation in the field of Standardization & Conformity Assessment Between Nepal Bureau of Standards & Metrology and BIS,India at 24 aug,2017.